Many students go abroad to perceive high-quality education. Some go for schooling, some for intermediate, some for bachelors, and some for their higher studies. The goal of many students is to get standard and modern education and become successful individuals in society. A large number of students select Australia for their education because it has a lot of high-quality educational institutions. Another advantage for the students is that Australia offers many scholarships for both domestic and international students each year. One very famous scholarship for international students is the Australia Award Scholarship.
About Australia Award Scholarship
It is an Australian scholarship for international students. Through this scholarship, international students can apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Australian Universities. It provides a big opportunity for the students of developing countries to study different courses in the prestigious universities of Australia. Studying in these prestigious universities will strengthen your skills and knowledge and provide a chance to do something for your country.
Benefits of this Scholarship
Some of the benefits of this scholarship are:
- No tuition fee
- It will provide air tickets with both when coming to Australia and then going back to your home country.
- It will also provide an allowance of A$5000 for arranging books, accommodation, and other necessary things.
- Australia Award Scholarship will bear all your living expenditure.
- You will be instructed for about six weeks about life in Australia and information regarding studies in Australia.
- You will also be given free medical insurance throughout your stay in Australia.
- It will also provide you with opportunities for studying in other academies.
- It will give you opportunities for enhancing your skills and knowledge.
Countries Eligible for This Scholarship
Students of the following countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
Pakistan, Africa, Bhutan, Laos, Nepal, Samoa, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Sri-Lanka, New Guinea, Palestine, Maldives, Kiribati, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Philippines, Myanmar, Vanuatu, Mongolia, Wallis and Futuna, Tonga, Nauru, Fiji, Micronesia, Tuvalu, Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau.
Some conditions which are mentioned in the Australia Awards Policy Booklet are:
- You must be 18 years old or above at the time of applying.
- You must be from any of the above-mentioned countries.
- Your passport and other immigration things should be clear and free from error.
- The Australian student visa is a must for the applicant.
- Australian inhabitants and citizens are ineligible for this scholarship.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions of the Australian Government and selected university.
How to Apply
You must note the opening and closing date for the application of this scholarship. Choose your native country among the participating countries. After selecting your country, check the procedure for submitting your application.